Terms and conditions
Click here to view the Promotion Rules and Conditions
TO PLAY AT THE CASINO, A PLAYER MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND LOCATED IN A JURISDICTION WHERE ONLINE GAMING
IS NOT PROHIBITED. THE GAMING ACTIVITIES OFFERED BY THE CASINO ARE NOT INTENDED FOR, AND ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BE
USED BY, ANY PERSON IN VIOLATION OF THE AFOREMENTIONED RULES OR FOR ANY PURPOSE OTHER THAN PERSONAL
ENTERTAINMENT. PLAYERS ASSUME ALL RISKS OF PLAY AT THE CASINO.
You (the "Player") confirm that you understand, accept and agree to the following rules, terms and conditions
(the "Terms and Conditions") governing use of and on-line play at Drake Casino website (the "Casino").
Furthermore, each time you:
- access the Casino
- open or make use of a member account or guest account at the Casino
- use the software associated with the Casino (the "Casino Software")
- accept any bonus or prize from the Casino
the action constitutes a new acceptance of, and agreement to, the Terms and Conditions as posted on the Casino
website at the time of that action. Please be advised - the use of bonus credits to place wagers on Baccarat,
Craps, and European Roulette is not allowed.
- Use of the activities and games (the "Games") of this Casino may be prohibited in your jurisdiction. It is
each Player's responsibility to determine whether or not online gaming is prohibited in the jurisdiction
where the Player resides or is located, and to comply with any applicable laws or regulations in his or her
jurisdiction. The Company provides no legal or other advice, and makes no explicit or implicit
representations or warranties whatsoever, as to whether online gaming is legal in any particular
jurisdiction. No employees, agents or other third parties are authorized by the Company to provide any such
advice, representations or warranties.
- By participating in play for money at the Casino, the Player represents and warrants to the Company that (i)
the Player has made all requisite inquiries and has determined that online gaming is not prohibited in the
Player's jurisdiction, (ii) there are no legal or other restrictions on or prohibitions against the Player
playing at the Casino, (iii) the Player has full legal right to play at the Casino, and (iv) the Player will
comply fully with any laws or regulations applicable to the Player's use of the Casino.
- Play at the Casino is restricted to individuals who are at least 18 years of age and the casino does not
accept wagers from individuals under said age. By playing at the Casino, the Player represents and warrants
to the Company that he or she is at least the age of 18. Any transaction carried out at the Casino by a
person who is less than such an applicable age (a "minor") is null and void, and no winnings (if there are
any) will be paid out to, or for the account of, any minor. The Company reserves the right to request proof
of a Player's age at any time. While the minimum age to play at the casino is 18, the minimum age to deposit
using a credit card is 21. All players between the age of 18-20 are allowed to deposit using cryptocurrency
or cash methods.
- The Company does not accept wagers from players residing in Israel, Bulgaria, France, The Netherlands, The
Netherlands Antilles, Antigua & Barbuda, Canada, Peoples Republic of China, Italy, Denmark, North Korea,
Malaysia, Myanmar, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Syria, Sudan, Sweden, Libya, and the following U.S. States: District of
Columbia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, New Jersey, Oregon, and Washington. The Company reserves
the right to block Players from any jurisdiction.
- No purchase or real money wager is necessary or required to play the Games, but real money wagers may be
made if a Player wishes and complies with these Terms and Conditions and the Casino's other general rules
and procedures applicable to wagering. All play at the Casino is at the sole risk of the Player. The Player
understands and acknowledges that the Player bears all risks associated with all play at the Casino and
wagering, that there can be no assurance of any winnings, and that the Player may lose any money that is
deposited with the Casino for wagering purposes.
- The Player confirms that any play at the Casino (including incidental activities such as opening an account,
making deposits or bets, or withdrawing winnings) is purely for personal enjoyment, recreation and
entertainment. Any other use is strictly prohibited. The Player represents and warrants that Player's
interest in and use of the Games and the Casino is not professional. Further, by playing the Games, the
Player confirms that he or she does not find the Casino, the Games or online gaming to be offensive,
immoral, objectionable, unfair or indecent.
- The Player acknowledges that some people have an addiction to gambling and/or other inabilities to control
their gaming and wagering activities. The Company will not in any event be liable in any way to any such
person for any losses, damages or other effects of such problems or activities (without limiting the scope
of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions).
- After a Player has accessed the website and initiated the player account creation process, the Player must
accurately and truthfully provide the following information:
- First name, last name, email address, street address (no PO boxes), city, state/province, zip/postal
code, country, phone number and date of birth.
- This information is used to automatically open an account with a payment processor which handles all
transactions for the Drake Casino Casino. Out of date information must be promptly updated.
- By registering an account with DrakeCasino.eu, you are opting-in for marketing communications. If
you are not interested in receiving email and sms communications, you can proceed to your account
preferences and set receive email/sms to "no".
- The Company accepts no liability for any damages that may be caused to a Player by the interception or
misuse of any information transmitted over the internet howsoever caused.
- The Player is solely responsible for keeping his or her account number and password secure and secret, and
will take appropriate measures to protect that information. The Player is solely responsible for any
deposits, wagers, losses or other transactions which may be made or occur involving the Player's account. If
a Player misplaces, forgets, loses account information, or if a Player gives away, discloses or loses his or
her account number and password, the Casino will not be responsible and will not be held liable for any
amounts in or claims regarding that account.
- A Player shall not allow any other person (including, without limitation, any person under the age of
majority) to use the Player's account, access or play at the Casino, place any wagers, or accept any
winnings or prizes.
- In the event of the Player applying for a real money account at the Casino, the Player in so doing
specifically authorizes the Company and /or its designated agent(s) to investigate the Player's
creditworthiness and to make inquiries of third parties in connection with the application and/or any
subsequent deposits that the Player might make at the Casino.
- The Player may be charged a fee varying from 1% to 3% for credit card transactions. Additional third-party
costs may be applied by the Player's credit card company and/or the card associations and as such are beyond
the Company's control.
- All Casino wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by the Casino on its website. Any
wagering through other means, including the use of a "robot" player, is strictly prohibited. In the event
that use of non-approved client software is detected, the Company reserves the right to invalidate all such
wagers retroactively, cancel the Player's account, or take any other appropriate counteraction. Players
found using multiple browsers and/or found attempting to manipulate or ascertain information concerning the
Casino software will forfeit all winnings and their accounts will be terminated.
- If funds are credited to a Player's account in error - human error, telecommunications error, technical
malfunction (software, hardware or other), payout miscalculation or other error - it is the Player's
responsibility to notify the Company of the error without delay. No such funds which have been credited in
error will be considered to be winnings or be paid out to a Player. If such an error is not reported
promptly, any winnings that are achieved by the Player after the error, whether related to the error or not,
are invalid and shall be retained by or returned to Company.
- Without limiting the generality of the section above, the Company will not be liable to a Player or any
other person for, as a result of, or directly or indirectly in connection with any of the following,
howsoever caused or arising: (a) the failure of, or damage or destruction to the Casino Server or records or
any part thereof; (b) amounts which may appear to be winnings but which result from any software, hardware
or related problems with the Casino, the Casino Software, associated software, servers or other
infrastructure associated with the Casino, (c) delays, losses, errors or omissions resulting from failure of
any telecommunications or other data transmission systems, (d) attempts by a Player to participate in the
Games by methods, means or ways not intended by the Company, or (e) any force majeure event or
- The Casino's server software shall be the official register of all gaming transactions. In the event of a
discrepancy between the result showing on Player's downloaded Casino Software and the Casino's server
software, the result showing on the Casino's server software shall be the official record and shall govern
the result of play. The Company shall not be liable for any amounts resulting from any such discrepancy.
- In the event of any dispute regarding any matter relating to use of the Casino, Player accounts, eligibility
for winnings or any other related matter, the decision of the Company shall be final and binding.
- All tournament play and current spins will end exactly at the scheduled end time of the tournament.
In-progress spins will not finish beyond the end time.
- Players who attempt to cash in amounts more than their initial purchase before reaching the minimum level of
play required for bonus eligibility will automatically have their funds redeposited into their accounts and
may be restricted in using these accounts.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse access to the Casino to any person due to the jurisdiction in which
they are located or for any other reason.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel a Player's account for any reason, and to pay out to the Player any
balance in Player's account at the time of cancellation. The Company shall not otherwise be liable for any
such cancellation of any Player account(s). The Company also reserves the right in its unfettered discretion
to void any winnings and refund the original deposit in the Player's account (and the Player shall have no
other remedies) in any of the following circumstances:
- If a Player has more than one active account with the Casino or
a related casino website
- If the name on Player's account does not match the name on the
credit card(s) or other payment method used to make purchases on Player's account.
- If a Player provides incorrect or misleading registration
information of any type.
- If the Company believes, in its sole discretion, that a Player
is not of legal age of majority, or otherwise does not meet the eligibility criteria set forth in
these Terms and Conditions.
- If Player allows or permits (intentionally or unintentionally)
someone else to play on the Player's account.
- If a Player participates in a Casino promotion and cash-in
before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion.
- If Player is found cheating or if it is determined by the
Company that Player has employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or
other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Casino.
- If Player breaches any of its representations and warranties or
conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions.
- If a player, at the Casino's discretion, is identified as a
- The Company reserves the right to remove all winnings exceeding
$100, where there has been no cash deposit.
- If we suspect any activity on a Player's part to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions or to be
fraudulent or criminal, or if any of your deposits are charged back, we will have the right to (i) withhold
any deposits made by the Player and/or any winnings due to the Player, (ii) compensate the Company for any
amounts owing to the Company by the Player (including under the indemnity provisions hereof), and to further
deal with such amounts as required by law or regulatory requirements.
- By accepting any prize and/or winnings from the Company, the Player confirms compliance with these Terms and
Conditions and consents to the use of his or her name for advertising and promotional purposes. All
applicable taxes, if any, on any prize is the Player's sole responsibility.
- The minimum withdrawal from the casino is $100 depending on your available options. Please review our payout
options for limits and available methods. Maximum amount is $2,500 per week, unless otherwise stated in
cashier, as amounts can vary based on player status. Any amount greater than maximum will be divided into
parts, where no part can be larger than the maximum for that level, and sent on consecutive weeks until the
total amount has been delivered. A Player's initial withdrawal or changes to payment details are subject to
clearance by the payment processor's risk department. This review can take up to 5 business days at which
time the Player will be informed via email of their payment processed date.
The Company will make every attempt to ensure that all withdrawals are paid out in a timely fashion, however
there is a standard 48 business hour waiting period from the time the withdrawal is submitted, to the time
that it is sent for processing. Players are able to redeposit their withdrawals back into their account
during this 48 business hour period. Certain factors beyond the control of the Company, including, but not
limited to, limitations imposed by financial institutions, may result in withdrawals taking longer to
- Accounts that are inactive for six months or longer will have their balance removed. If the client would
like this balance to be reinstated, they must contact support.
- The Player understands that any and all materials submitted for prize claims become the property of the
Company and will not be returned. The Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete,
damaged, mutilated or misdirected requests, prize claims or entries. Liability for materials of the Games
containing any error is limited to replacement.
- The Player understands and acknowledges that the names, logos and other intellectual property displayed on
or associated with the Drake Casino Casino are the trademarks, service marks, and trade names of the Company
and all rights associated therewith are reserved by the Company. The Player obtains no rights to such
trademarks or names, or to any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the website
and the material contained therein.
- Employees of the Company, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising,
promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not
eligible to participate in the Games.
- The Player agrees to hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors,
wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and
retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and
damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of Player's (i) use of the Drake Casino Casino website, (ii)
use of any materials at or obtained from the website, (iii) participation in the Games, (v) the acceptance
of any Prize, or (v) use of the Casino Software, whether downloaded from the website or obtained by any
- The Player further and specifically indemnifies and holds harmless the Company, its employees, officers,
directors and any an all associated or affiliated persons or organizations against any and all costs,
expenses, liabilities and damages arising from any legal or other action taken either by or against the
Player arising from any and all interaction with the Casino, the Company and/or its employees, officers,
directors and any and all associated or affiliated persons or organizations. Such action shall include (but
not necessarily be limited to) any actions that might arise as a result of the illegality of online wagering
within the Player's jurisdiction.
- All phone conversations are for the purpose of customer support. While we do our best to provide you with
accurate information, any information given is subject to the rules, guidelines, standards, terms and
conditions that appear on our website or directly in email form.
A. Please note that under no circumstance will we be liable for information or communication received or
derived from third parties, whether or not we appear to be the source of such information or to have
endorsed or linked to such information. B. All rules, guidelines, standards, terms and conditions posted on
our website or in email offers are final. Information given by support personnel which contradicts any of
these rules, standards, terms and conditions, constitutes a mistake on the part of that individual and,
while unfortunate, is null and void.
- The Player confirms that: (i) the Player's play at the Casino and any wagering takes place in, and is
subject to the laws of, Curacao, and (ii) any wager made by Player will be accepted by the Casino in
Curacao, concurrently with Player's communication of the wager to the Casino, without any other act or
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Curacao without giving
effect to conflicts of laws principles. You irrevocably agree to submit, for the benefit of the Company, to
the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Curacao for settlement of any disputes or matters arising out of
or concerning this Agreement or its enforceability. If any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid,
illegal or unenforceable in any respect, it will not affect the validity of the remainder of the Agreement,
which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
- These Terms and Conditions represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the Player and the
Company, and supersede and all prior agreements, representations and understandings between the Player and
The Casinos to which these Terms and Conditions apply to Drake Casino.
Acknowledgment and Agreement
In consideration for being permitted to participate in gaming activities provided by the Casino, the Player
represents and warrants to the Company that he/she fully understands, agrees to, becomes a party to and
shall abide by these Terms and Conditions as such Terms and Conditions may change from time to time. The
Player agrees to review the Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that he or she is aware of any
changes and additions. The terms and conditions contained herein may be modified and/or amended only by the
Company posting such modification and/or amendment in the "Terms and Conditions" section of the Web site. It
is the Player's responsibility to ensure that he or she is aware of any such modifications. The Player
agrees not to open, use or reuse an account at the Casino, participate at the Casino, or accept any prize
from the Casino if the Player does not fully understand, agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
©2020 Drake Casino. All rights reserved.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice.